On Friday, January 26, 2018, will be dedicated to the reception of school groups. We invite you to participate in this day to introduce your project to the youngest and encourage them to become Makers too.
The public will be hosted on Saturday, January 27, 2018 from 10am to 18pm.
Telephone: +34 4 68 56 80 18
Paul Pascot Avenue, PO Box 90443,
66004 Perpignan, France
Access by public transport from Perpignan train station:
- At the exit of the new TGV station of Perpignan, take the bus N ° 15 direction « Canohès » and get off at the stop « Mas Bedos », the IMERIR is about 200m from this stop.
- Or, at the exit of the former train station of Perpignan, down the Avenue General De Gaulle to the Fnac, take the bus No. 3 direction « Pascot » and get off at the stop « Training ».
All information on buses: www.ctpmperpignan.com
Access by car:
- Take the exit N ° 42 « Perpignan Sud » from the A9 motorway,
- at the first roundabout take the 4th exit direction « D612A – Thuir / Toulouges / Canohès »,
- at the second roundabout take the 2nd exit and follow the direction « IMERIR / CCI Training Center ».